Sunday 29 April 2012

I Need a Cat Need


I would never describe myself as a cat person. The first cat I ever held scratched me which hasn't helped plus my mum has always been allergic so cats have never been a big part of my life. 

However this all changed when I discovered these Exotics, a breed of Persian cat that I found at the Cat Need Cattery which is located in Foshan, China. 

With short fluffy coats and unrealistically massive eyes, they're like a cat version of Boo the famous Pomeranian and look like they have come straight from a manga cartoon. 

Exotic by name, exotic by nature, I suspect these cats come at a price, a price one day I might be willing to pay. 





I think this black male is my favourite, you can hear what a cat judge has to say about him by clicking here and watching the video. 



No comments:

Post a Comment